Active Analytics and Real-time Decisioning is not a new concept – it is an advanced technology that enterprises have been trying to implement for over a decade.
Without Starview, today’s solutions to the real-time decisioning conundrum are complex, piecemeal, extremely expensive and difficult to maintain. Enterprises wanting to implement the value have but one choice: tie together multiple software components from multiple vendors and connect it all with custom code.
The result is:
- Lack of standardization, testing and simulation that result in long and unanticipated system downtimes.
- Disappointing ROI and metrics that never measure up to promised results.
- Long, ineffective, expensive and “bug-filled” path to market.
- Pure reliance on third-party developers for entire application life-cycle.
- Difficulties to managing, integrating and measuring disparate solution components, often resulting in a skyrocketing TCO.
- Inability to make changes swiftly or run in-depth reports due to lack of packaged management consoles.
- Lack of communication with other enterprise systems.
Besides Starview, there is no software vendor today that offers a complete and packaged platform that combines all features required to implement a successful, easy-to-maintain real-time analytics solution to deliver the desired results in terms of return on investment (ROI) and low total cost of ownership (TCO).